12 things to see in Wayanad Tour
Wayanad district, otherwise known as Wayanad, is a hill district located in the southern part of Kerala. The popular national park is the haven of beautiful forests and streams while the mere existence of the Meenmutty Falls, a waterfall and quaint villages located atop the hills, epitomizes Wayanad’s charm.
If you’re looking for an off-the-beaten-path destination in India, Wayanad is the place for you. Tucked away in the hills of southern India, this unique region offers a wealth of natural and cultural attractions that are sure to impress.
A beautiful destination for traveling is Wayanad. When you come to Wayanad, you will discover one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala and India. When you book your trip to Wayanad, you can visit notable tourist places.
Are you planning a trip to Wayanad and looking for a tour package that best suits your need? You can contact us today to get more details on our best Wayanad tour packages. To get started contact Royal travels call – 73738 12345, 98423 35457, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Here are 12 things you won’t want to miss on your trip to Wayanad:
1. Meenmutty Falls: This stunning waterfall is one of Wayanad‘s most popular attractions. A short hike from the parking lot takes you to the falls, where you can take in the beauty of the crashing water and enjoy a refresher.
2. Pookode Lake: This serene lake is a popular spot for boating. Surrounded by lush forests, it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature.
3. Chembra Peak: Chembra peak is a mountain in the Indian state of Kerala. It is located in the Wayanad district, in the southern part of the state. The peak is at an altitude of 2,100 meters (6,890 ft) above sea level. Chembra peak is one of the highest peaks in Wayanad.
4. Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary: A Wayanad wildlife sanctuary is a place of great biodiversity that is home to several animals such as the elephant, deer, and tiger. The sanctuary covers an area of 344 sq. km and is situated in the Western Ghats of Kerala. Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a popular tourist destination.
6. Edakkal Caves: Edakkal Cave is the most popular tourist spot in Wayanad. is one of the coolest places to visit in Kerala. Edakkal Caves are two natural caves at a remote location at Edakkal, 25 km from Kalpetta in the Wayanad district of Kerala in India’s the Western Ghats
7. Jain Temple: Jain Temple is a popular destination for tourists in Kerala. It is located in the heart of Wayanad and has been visited by many people for its impressive architecture and spiritual significance.
8. Thirunelli Temple: Thirunelli Temple is an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, situated in the Wayanad district of Kerala. The temple is situated at an altitude of 900 m above sea level on the Brahmagiri hill.
9. Soochipara Fall: A visit to Soochipara Fall in Wayanad is an experience in itself. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The Soochipara falls is located in the Vellarimala range of the Western Ghats and is a tributary of the Chaliyar river. The waterfall is a three-tiered cascade with a height of 200 meters. The falls are accessible by a trek of about 2km from Meppadi. The falls are a popular destination for tourists and are a great place to enjoy the beauty of nature.
10. Lakkidi View Point:
11. Pakshipathalam bird sanctuary: The pakshipathalam bird sanctuary is a bird sanctuary located in Wayanad, Kerala. The sanctuary is home to a variety of birds. The sanctuary is a wonderful place to visit if you are interested in bird watching.
12 Sentinel rock waterfall: Sentinel rock waterfall is an iconic natural landmark in the area. Sentinel rock waterfall is a great place to take a break and get some fresh air. The natural beauty of the waterfall is sure to give you a sense of peace and tranquility. The water flows powerfully and gracefully over the rocks, giving them an exquisite look. The sound of the water is a soothing reminder of nature’s power.
Traveling to Wayanad will be a long journey. It is the best place to be your guide and explore places by yourself. One of the best ways is to get the trip plan with the help of Royal Travels, www.royalatravels.in. With our professional Wayanad tour packages, we offer you a stunning Tour Plan.
Reserve your cabs and hotels to visit the best tourist attractions and enjoy beautiful places like Wayanad.
Our travel pack will suggest you the budget plan to visit Wayanad, you will be able to buy necessary things as per your trip like a native dress or you can even buy a Kerala Traditional Art Handicraft.
Wayanad is in the state of Kerala in India. A journey here will mean hitting up these towns to see and explore.
Tourists will find much to enjoy in Wayanad, including Meenmutty Falls,Pookode Lake,Chembra Peak,Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Banasura Sagar Dam, Edakkal Caves along with many more beautiful landscapes and towns nestled in the surrounding.
With lots of fun things to do. If you’re departing from Kochi, this retreat captures the essence of the lush greenery, diverse flora, and major tourist attraction.
Wayanad offers accommodations for just about every type of traveler, whether you wish to stay in a plush luxury resort or a hotel.
Wayanad’s gift extracts from land and nature resemble a storybook picture of itself.
If you are planning to visit different places, planning gets more complicated.
You need to plan for all activities such as accommodation, eating, tours and entertainment.
You can plan for the groups of people for which you want to hire a group tour package.
You can contact agencies of tour operators for the packages. For booking the Wayanad tour package contact Royal Travels call 73738 12345, 98423 35457, email – email@example.com, or Visit our website at www.royaltravels.in.
You can browse the destinations, find the best packages, and reserve and pay for them.
If you are looking for an introduction to Wayanad, look no further! This blog post will give you all the information you need to plan a trip to this beautiful part of Wayanad. From tourist attractions to where to visit, we have covered everything!
Wayanad is a district in Kerala that is known for its natural beauty. From rolling hills and dense forests to soaring mountains and pristine rivers, there is something for everyone in Wayanad. Requires a good search to explore how much it might cost to travel to Wayanad,
The cost of traveling in Wayanad depends on a lot of things. Some of these would be: where you stay and the kind of transportation you are using. The accommodation, food, and travel expense may vary according to the number of days you plan to stay in Wayanad.
You can beat the heat by planning a trip to Wayanad.Wayanad is a district in the state of Kerala, on its border with Tamil Nadu.
Kerala is an important destination for travelers who like to visit places from all over the world. It has all that you might want to explore for a week or two. Wayanad is one such place to explore for most of us. For those who prefer adventurous activities like trekking, it’s a paradise. There are plenty of activities to do in Wayanad that will stimulate your senses.
Located between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, Wayanad has a picturesque landscape that taunts you with surprises around every turn.
There is no fixed number of days that you should spend in Wayanad.
For starters, the variety of things you can do here will mean that you want to spend more time. And we would recommend that!
The region is with beautiful Nelliampathi hills, tea and spice plantations, and a couple of lovely hill stations. With many places making it an ideal area for exploring on foot. We also have some of the best rainforests in the world and some cool wildlife. Wayanad has calm, relaxed resorts and homestays that are still in touch with nature.
The best time to visit Wayanad is from October to May. Wayanad receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season. This is the best time to experience waterfalls and explore the dense forest of Wayanad.
During this time you can visit Wayanad as a part of a10-day Kerala tour. It would be ideal to stay at least 10 days in Wayanad to explore the place and its surroundings.